Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sky Watch Friday


"Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy"

For more Sky Watch Friday participants please visit our trio of hosts - Tom, Sandy, and Imac at the new exclusive Sky Watch Blog.

77 comments:

  1. Magnificent varied sky, Carletta.
    A really great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sunbeam poking out of the clouds great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice chance. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The caption fits it perfect. My daughters would say, "It looks like Heaven!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly where we are headed, the Highlands! Lovely idea with the picture book. I think you're onto something. Love your crepuscular ray shot... heavenly...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real beauty! I love the sun streaming through clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic capture of the rays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those beams, Carletta. And with just that top of tree, you have added tremendous interest. I like it ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful beams of light coming down through those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow... very cool beams!! I love this photograph very much... good job!
    Mountain Retreat Photos and
    Fishing Fiesta

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those sun rays and all the sparkling colors! Wonderful Sky Watch photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just exquisite. I love the rays coming out from behind the clouds and the rich blue of the sky. Just gorgeous. Enya creates just the right mood too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't help it, but I do love a blue sky with billowing snow white clouds. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful blue sky, the rays of light are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brightly beams indeed! What a view!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome shot illustrating your words so aptly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love the sun rays. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How true. Great photograph. Thanks for your prayers during our recent storm. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy weekend! Perfect one for SWF! We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon.... Mine's up too hope you can drop by...

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's not easy to capture the rays so clearly... great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that shot along with the music!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those rays through the clouds are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful picture - and the sun struggeling to get out and shine...lovely..

    Stop by my place http://fugazifoto.blogspot.com/
    to see my SWF post....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what a perfect beam coming through that sky! Well caught Carletta!. God's creation is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Always like a little sun peeking through. It's so optimistic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just perfect sky photos!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My grandfather always said that sunbeams were God smiling at the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Carletta. What a wonderful shot. I might just stay here and look at it for a while.

    Tink *~*~*
    My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is just great. I can see the light rays in the beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Simply beautiful, you are so lucky to be able to catch the rays of light on the day.

    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Carletta: That is one great backlit Sky, very nicely done for SWF.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love how the sun shines thru the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow... lovely capture on the sun's rays!

    Hope you can hop by my SWF post HERE. Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  34. A very pretty picture, Carletta. Thank you. The scipture fits good too, I saved it for a Sunday post on my regular blog.
    Thank you for peeking in on the Kansas sky on my Skywatch.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is an angelical post!

    Fantastic!

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  36. BEAUTIFUL sky! I love it when they sun's rays shine through like that! It just feels so... Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  37. BEAUTIFUL SUNBEAM!!
    GREATPHOTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is an excellent photo. I love God spotlights! If this were mine I'd be tempted to blow it up, frame it and hang it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  39. That's a very uplifting sky you have this week!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow it sort like a blessing from heaven. Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! You've captured the rays of light perfectly!
    Wonderful SWF shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. FANTASTIC Photo, the light and clouds and the depth of the shot are stunning, I will have to join this sky watch project if I may?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  43. Simply yet just so beautiful... hope this message finds you well Carletta.. thank you for all your visits and comments and from your thoughts to... a true blogging buddy. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Carletta ... that is just flat out gorgeous! I haven't had much time to admire the sky this week... but I sure do want to thank you for stopping by each day to hear about my fun at Bible school! I'll be back around daily here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like your Sky Watch.
    Beautiful Sky and Title.

    I am trying to visit all today.
    It's a fun challenge.

    I discontinued verification and moderation today.
    Come visit our SWF, Click here.
    Troy and Martha

    ReplyDelete
  46. You did a wonderful job capturing this image. I love the rays coming through the clouds. I've never done a good job shooting that yet. You inspired me to keep my eyes open for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Its stunning.. thanks for sharing... As if the heaven is open to welcome us all...happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh Carletta, you caught it just right! It's marvelous! Happy SWF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. That is absolutely beautiful. I love the ray of light, captured perfectly.

    Wow, you have a lot of comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great photo, love the sunrays.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful picture. I love the suns rays shining down.

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a beautiful sky ! I have a lot of them here in my summer school too, since the weather became nice !

    ReplyDelete
  53. A beautiful shot, just right.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Absolutely magnificent...what else can I say?

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  55. That is beautiful...my kids call that God's Glory shinin through!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love it when you get that sunbeam effect or the sun's rays coming from the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Gorgeous picture- really, really beautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by my desert blog! I love the picture in your header!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Very nice. Looks like you were looking at the sky about the same time I was.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love your sky~watch capture!! Great job capturing the beams of light..love the way they highlight the fluffy clouds!
    Happy sky~watching!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  60. this is beautiful sunlight shining through-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  61. This is beautiful! Thanks for your comment on my sky watch post :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello from Colorado. what a great swf picture. I love how you can see the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a beautiful post for Sky Watch! I guess I missed visiting you on Friday, but I'm glad I noticed it today. I do this one at Sacred Ruminations.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  64. Absolutely beautiful capture with the sun rays through the clouds! Thank you for your kind words about my skywatch photo.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh girl, I love this one! Absolutely beautiful :)

    Hello, God :)

    ReplyDelete