I wonder, Dear Readers, when you looked at the image above what was your first random thought? I took this photo last Friday. Do you see the sky reflected in the hard sand at the beach with sea foam along the shore line? Today I'm sharing five of my favorite random quotes about the beach.
1. "It's hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy....Beach Therapy." ~ Amy Dykens
(After this winter I just KNOW all of us could use a little beach therapy about now!) ;)
2. "I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each." ~ T.S. Eliot
(Yes, I DO believe in Mermaids.) ;)
3. "Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier!" ~Unknown
(and, it's always five o'clock somewhere)
4. "The waves of the sea, help me get back to me." ~Jill Davis
(insert huge sigh)
5. "If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves." ~ Unknown
(wish I'd said that one)
By the way, there are no waves anywhere near 'my beach' up there. It's actually the sky reflected in a melting puddle of snow in the grocery store parking lot. Just a random snapshot and some very wishful thinking.
And now it's time for some Random Therapy with Nancy at Random 5 Friday.
Linking to Weekend Reflections.