1. I have a love hate relationship with Valentine's Day. It's a special day for me. It's my birthday. That being said it often doesn't seem so special. I mean honestly - I have to share this day with ALL of you. Sometimes I'd like a day that was only mine. :)
2. To top that off I have red hair! What were the odds! My grandfather who didn't have much hair by the time I came along had red hair; but none of his own children had red hair and none of my many cousins had red hair. My Mom always said I got red hair because I was born on Valentine's Day.
3. Red hair is the rarest natural hair color in humans and occurs naturally on 1-2% of the human population. OK, that part is kind of special!
4. Fifty years ago this week the Beatles first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show. A year later on Valentine's Day 1965 I got the Beatles album "A Hard Day's Night." I still have the album!!!
5. Mama and the twins visited one day this week. They also brought along eight other friends on this particular day. See that rose in the first photo? They kindly ate the blooms off that rose bush three times this past summer. I'm lucky I have a rose photo at all!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!
Linking to Random 5 Friday.