Monday, March 28, 2011

Project 64: Tickle Me Pink

The color out of the Crayola box this week is Tickle Me Pink. A few weeks ago I bought some ceramic eggs at my local craft store. One happened to fit this week's color . Although we had an inch of snow on the ground Sunday morning when we got up the sun came out and melted it all away. I took the egg outside and found a nice green patch of grass to do my photo. I really like that the egg is mottled just like taking the crayon and coloring on a white sheet of paper. For more Project 64 click here.
*****************************************
(click to enlarge)

Taking the egg out into the sunlight altered the color somewhat so I've included this shot I took indoors. I used a scarf knitted and given to me by my daughter-in-law a few years ago. I had thought it would look like an egg in an Easter basket. It does but it also seems a little bit busy although I'm still torn between the images. However, I'm happy that my outside shot looks like the Easter bunny dropped an egg in my yard.

13 comments:

diane b said...

I like the contrast of colour in the first shot best.

Catherine said...

I like the one in the grass best too! Looks like you're getting ready to go egg hunting! Lovely color!!

Unknown said...

The first one! Seriously, how is your grass already THAT green?

Kendall said...

Love the green grass, but that scarf is lovely too!
Kendall @ P64

Kala said...

I love the what you've done with the pink egg against the scarf - it truly looks it belongs in an Easter basket!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The scarf is lovely, but the first picture really does look like Easter. I can't really remember the exact shades of any of those Crayolas any more -- but a 64 box was a real treat back in the day.

Looks like the snow really greened up your lawn.

Gary Orona said...

Advanced Happy Easter!

Rose said...

I thought it was an egg!!! Once I read that it is ceramic...I noticed the shinyness of it...

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one on the grass. Even though the one on the scarf looks busy it's still real nice too. Well done my friend. :)

JunieRose2005 said...

Love them both!! :)

Side by Side said...

Oh I love the one in the grass...it says Easter is coming soon to me :)

Lisa said...

This is a great season for this color. I have to agree with the others. I like the one in the yard too.

Brooke said...

It's about that time for egg hunts! A great take on TMP, thanks for linking up with project 64!

Brooke@P64