Carletta Friends give advice about what to blog about:
1. What's Going On...from, Marvin Gaye
2. Show and Tell...from, Al Wilson
3. Let your love flow....from, The Bellamy Brothers
The next part is easy. I am to nominate five other deserving bloggers for this award. And the nominees are:
1. Nan over at http://onmyporch.blogspot.com/
Nan's blog is wonderful and she has such a range of interests. I enjoy "sitting on her porch " daily. Whether it's a receipe for Sheperd's Pie, remodeling, or Valentine's Day cards I know she'll have something interesting when I stop by.
2. Penny at http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/
Penny is a wonderful mosaic artist and owns her own studio. I am always in awe of true artists and Penny is no exception. Her works are beautiful. Her blog is a delight and a real visual treat.
3. Lynn at http://lifeatcedarhill.blogspot.com/
Lynn too has her own boutique. There are many vintage items that I love. I have my eye on her little girl dresses made from old hankerchiefs for my new little Grandchild.
4. Mary at http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
In Mary's words from her profile - "I am a 50-something reluctant housewife (I'd rather be an international supermodel or a forest ranger or a jockey)" I like that kind of humor.
5. Patty Van Dorin at http://www.tuscanrose.com/
Patty has an eclectic blog filled with scrapbook journal pages, photos, journal pages, and song lyric journals.
Yes, I'm sure you noticed these are women bloggers. My favorite male bloggers, Fishing Guy, Rick Lee, and Jedijawa have already been nominated but my hat's off to them as well.
Thanks Again Fishing Guy!!!