This lily bloomed in my yard last month. It's at the end of my driveway where I had pulled in and stopped to open the mailbox. I had my camera with me and just grabbed it and took a few shots. This is exactly how the image came out of the camera. No enhancements, no cropping. 

For more SOOC participants join Jan by
clicking on the badge...............................>
How beautiful...Just like your granddaughter :) Aloha my friend :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors of this flower! Lovely shot, as usual!
ReplyDeletesooooo pretty!!!! what a nice welcoming sight :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful flower, I love those vibrant colours!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors! Love the delicate shadings. Your little friend in the previous post is adorable!
ReplyDeletereal beautiful ! what a shot !
ReplyDeleteI love this shot, Carletta. Very well done.
ReplyDeleteStunning colors! Lilies are so pretty with all their color variations. This is an excellent macro, Carletta.
ReplyDeleteWonderful image, Carletta!
ReplyDeleteThe colours so fresh; enlarging is a must to see all the intricate details, Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot! I love the fawn in the photo below too. Always wonderful to stop by and see the beauty of your world.
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThe enlarged photo is absolutely amazing.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous lily! I enlarged it and it's really a nice photo.
ReplyDelete