great shot...good positioning of the object...spontaneous... space is a bit more than required...should have focused it a bit more...and the eyes...it looks a bit odd...otherwise tha snap is amazing... Take Care... Rugma...
Rugma: Thanks for your visit. If I had stepped outside the deer would have run away so I shot this through my sunroom window and therefore the focus isn't sharp. In my haste I forgot to turn off the flash and it caught the deer's eyes. That's why the eyes are glowing.
Caught and no excuse - oups ;)
ReplyDeleteCute shot!
Peek A Boo I see you :) Great shot. There's another award for you on my blog my friend :) Aloha
ReplyDeleteMust be obe tasty bush! Look at those eyes glow! LOL!
ReplyDeletevery creative!
ReplyDeleteAaaaw, what a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you can forgive him, no?
Very cute shot! I love it!
ReplyDeleteJunie
great shot...good positioning of the object...spontaneous...
ReplyDeletespace is a bit more than required...should have focused it a bit more...and the eyes...it looks a bit odd...otherwise tha snap is amazing...
Take Care...
Rugma...
Oh good one for the theme indeed :)
ReplyDeleteNice take on you first entry. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a sweet picture and great take on the theme!
ReplyDeleteHappy PH!
Oh DEER!! Grrr they eat all my plants too! GRRRRRRR.
ReplyDeleteMine's up, too! I hope you can visit.
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net
Rugma: Thanks for your visit.
ReplyDeleteIf I had stepped outside the deer would have run away so I shot this through my sunroom window and therefore the focus isn't sharp. In my haste I forgot to turn off the flash and it caught the deer's eyes. That's why the eyes are glowing.
What a nice take on the theme
ReplyDeletethen ma'am...This is a very very gud shot...trust me...
ReplyDeletetake care...
rugma...
Oh Carletta, you have a great photo here. How cute is that little guy peeking behind the bushes?
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot for the theme. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteExcellent composition! What a little sweetie.
ReplyDeleteS/he is just so cute. I guess I would just let him nibble if it would keep coming around.
ReplyDeleteVery well taken on the theme!
ReplyDelete