Melli of Insantity Prevails has started a new ABC Photo Challenge. It is an alphabet challenge of a different nature. She wants us to find the alphabet revealed either in nature ... or elsewhere... but found naturally -- unassisted by us. You may find upper case or lower case letters. We are going to go in alphabetical order and do two letters at a time posted on Wednesdays. Check it out and join us!
.jpg)
Those are great finds Carletta!! I love the lamp post! If I had found an A maybe I would have joined in, but I didn't and it drove me crazy loosing so much time looking for it! But I love yours!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, mine are up, too! You and I almost had the same A, but here those light poles only adorn the freeway and OC refused to stop. Can you imagine!? (LOL)
ReplyDeleteI love your B. Did you craft it yourself?
This sounds like a really HARD meme. And you found two! You must be extremely observant, Carletta!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations ! it's just super ! how you interpretated A and B !
ReplyDeletewonderful finds! This should keep you busy for a while. :D
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS FINDS! That A is just Awesome! Amazing what you can find when you look.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if I would ever find any of them...I seen the 'B' and think I might have noticed it, but don't think I would have caught the 'A' if you hadn't pointed it out.
ReplyDeleteCarletta! These are AWESOME! Oh my! I need to get on the ball! I have to be a little more creative in my endeavors! I've added a linky, and I added Quilly to it - but then it disappeared and so I'm not sure if I can add you or not... If you get a minute stop back by and see if you've been added - please? :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat challenge - and what a great start Carletta - this really makes one observant of lines and shapes doesn't it. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThose are great finds!
ReplyDeleteI looked all through my archives and around the farm for a "B"...to no avail, I'm a little envious of yours ;)
ReplyDelete