Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sky Watch: A Winter Sunset


December 7, 2008

"A sunrise is God's promise the world should go on...
...a sunset his signature."

46 comments:

  1. What glorious colors! Gorgeous photo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your golden sky. Aloha from Hawaii. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is mighty beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunrise or sunset - its hard to pick a favorite. Love the quote and the picture is simply beautiful.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful golden sky!
    I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite an interesting formation...whispy and lovely colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an ooh and aah capture. I like the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like the clouds are moving upwards! nice!love the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sky with interesting cloud too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! Happy SWF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful orange in your sky, Carletta. Our skies are cloudy and grey today. But we need that rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color on this sky. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A painting only He could produce!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carletta, that is gorgeous. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful picture and a very good saying.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely golden color! Happy SWF :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carletta, i got the signature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The 3 different textures of clouds in this picture makes it amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Luminous! Shines with just a bit of God's glory, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an unusual color! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The two differing cloud formations are striking together in your golden sunset. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's beautiful sunset in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful and I love the quote too. The clouds are really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carletta, this is a lovely golden sunset.Usually the sunrise is golden. It is very special.
    Thank you Carletta for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is a truly beautiful shot. Thank you for visiting my site.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your sunrise is such a lovelu golden one, mine are a fire in the sky. Amazing how different they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brilliant gold, far more precious than the metal!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice sunset Carletta. Have a great weekend. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing colour! Sunrise and sunset photo are my favourites ... next to clouds! A perfect quote to accompany your photo too!

    Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow ! that looks like a golden sky !!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The sun and the shade form a beautiful whole.
    Not only these, but also you previous are beautiful pictures.
    Cleverly done ! ! !
    I like this blog.
    Gr.
    P-TER

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another beautiful sunrise, Carletta!

    The color is great in this one.


    I have some sky pics up this time. Come visit.

    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous composition and very good quote.
    Happy Sky Watch!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Carletta, this is sure a beautiful sky! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful Carletta. I love the wispy clouds under the main cloud.
    Have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete