Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Mother Nature Perhaps?

23 comments:

  1. Excellent, and post a blog in general congratulations. I want to you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it big to be a shed? i guess i have to agree with sandy that it is an open prayer.

    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put your hand in the hand of the man who rules the water,
    Put your hand in the hand of the man who calms the sea.
    Take a look at yourself and you will look at others differently,
    Put your hand in the hand of the man from Galilee!

    That's what popped into my head when I saw the hands. This is free-association day, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hand....beautiful and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hands are nice, indeed.

    Abraham Lincoln
    —Brookville Daily Photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't there a country song about the "healing hands of time"? Maybe you found them. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! How big is it? Where is it and oh gosh, I need words! :)

    Messages from God....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying hands--I hold you in the palm of my hands--An open prayer is right. Or whatever one needs to say.
    Love your blog. I must visit more often. MB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carletta: May He hold you safely in his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a very fitting WW to follow up the award post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neat hands. I loved the post about the covered bridge. I've never been on one-so I liked your view.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dunnnnnoooooo... those look like male hands to me.

    His fingerprints are everywhere...
    sometimes I have to stop and stare...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know... If that were tipped on it's side it would make a GREAT bird bath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so cool... but, I don't think Mother Nature needs any helping hands, lol... ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice art work and photo you took of it!

    ReplyDelete