Saturday, June 7, 2008

Project Blue.Take Seven.

(click to enlarge)

This is a vinca plant that bloomed at the side of my deck. I love the little blue pinwheel flower!

This was the only bloom on the entire plant.


For more Project Blue participants please visit Anna at Anna Carson Photography.

23 comments:

  1. That's a cute little flower !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty delicate blossom. Very lovely project blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you glad you got at least one bloom? Vinca is such a pretty plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also known as Periwinkle. IT does look a little flirty, like a wink. I love the shape of the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And how the plant must treasure its only expression.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any vinca. I like the blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking by. Nice entry. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like vinca too! PERIWINKLES! I always liked that name! I used to grow them in my front garden years ago... I should go back to them! Nothing else does very well out there! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've every seen a vinca plant bloom, Carletta! Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like a sweet little gift, just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have such a plant outside my kitchen window... sometimes just one flower and sometimes many.. nice to see it there.. I will now think of you when I see it...ha! how sweet is that ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Vinca too, but not many blooms, just like you!

    That picture of the ants on that Peony is awesome!! I'm so glad you posted the link!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful little flower! Lovely shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have these vinca flowers too. I just noticed the vinca flowering this year, it must take a while. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is really neat! I love the green and white leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty bloom!

    I love the shade of blue>

    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  17. At least you got a bloom. What we plant just sits there.
    That is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so far behind looking at everyones blues! I like this one and also think your iris shot below it beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so pretty. love this blue...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooooo. Nice flower. And just so you know, I already shot the flower pictures I'm posting next before I saw these! Yours are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete