Monday, May 26, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - The Finale

Z for Cubic Zirconia
(Yes, it really is only that.)

When we began this project with Quilly twenty-six days ago most of us probably didn't have a clue what we would photograph for each letter of the alphabet. As the days went on the comments we read led us to believe many of us were sometimes struggling for a good idea to represent some challenging letters; and yet, there were many "Diamonds in the Rough" that surprised us with originality when it all came together.

I, for one, have had a wonderful time with this project and met some wonderful blog buddies that I hope will continue to visit. I know I'm going to continue visiting you. Special thanks to Quilly for hosting all the fun we've had with her project.

Now that it's time to put this project to bed I'm going to close with my most precious image of the whole project. Here is baby Lily getting her Z's!


..... z z z z Z Z Z Z....

12 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

And what a wonderful finale it is!

Anonymous said...

Great Z's. I especially love the sleeping Lily.

Thank you for playing the Alphabet Challenge. I have had a wonderful time. I've not got you added to my blogroll yet (cuz I'm lazy) but you're on my feed reader, so I'll be back!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Zirconia! and such an adorable ZZZZ finale!
I had a great time with this project too, it was challenging to find pictures and interesting to find out what other participants came up with! it was a daily box of surprises.
I will be back :)

Gattina said...

What a cute picture to celebrat the "Happy End" of our alphabetic adventure, lol ! I enjoyed it very much too !

Melli said...

Ohhhhhhhhh what a perfect ending! Even without the zirconia! Well DONE! I'lllll be back! Gotcha in my Google reader!

Dr.John said...

I loved the last picture most. What a great way to end.

dot said...

Wow, she is precious for sure!!

Karen Coutu said...

Awwww! Sleeping babies are so precious! Good thinking with the zirconia too!!

George Townboy said...

She's such a beautiful baby!! If only her hair were red!!! LOL

I've caught up with all of your posts, I've been missing them because of my computer problem ... but I have to say you always produce such interesting posts it amazes me. And, I'm guessing, only a former teacher could possibly keep track of all the projects and themes and meme's and be successful at it!!

Have an awesome Memorial Day!!

juliana said...

wow, this is wonderful, and how fitting for the finale!

Shelly said...

Such a precious little Z-catcher. Thanks for all your kind alphabet comments...I'll be checking back to see what you're up to!

Robert said...

Yup, like minds! This really has been wonderful. It's been quite a challenge and it's been fun to see everyone else's pictures. Your wonderful comments have been greatly appreciated. I'll continue to stop by.