
For those of you who are regular visitors of my blog I hope you can stand one more photo of my backyard visitors. I apologize for the glare; but I had to shoot through the window to get the photo. This little guy wandered into the yard yesterday afternoon. He's nibbling on a Rose of Sharon bush. This bush is listed as one that deer do not like to nibble. I have a row of about ten bushes between me and my neighbor. All were planted at the same time. Five bushes are about five feet high. The other five barely a little over a foot in height. Why - you guessed it - deer nibblers!
Carletta: You can never show enough pictures of you wildlife weather it be birds or deers. I love to see them.
ReplyDeleteI agree with good olg Fishing Guy on this.. never get fed up of this...
ReplyDeleteTom
Your backyard buddies could never be boring.
ReplyDeleteI am the Rose of Sharon... the Lily of the Vally
ReplyDelete