Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday: Summer Shadows

Swing the gate open
Wisteria offers shade
Friends always welcome.


For more Summer Stock or Shadow Shots:



<..............................click the badge................................>

21 comments:

  1. Marvelous shadow shot and lovely words! A combination you just can't beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent my friend. And I don't know if I have told you but one thing about your photos that makes them extra special are the words and descriptions you use. Excellent. Aloha and have a great rest of the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot.
    Wonderful colours and framing.
    It looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...its preeettyyyyy!!! really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice shadow shot, and I really like your sweet haiku that accompanies it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great shot Carletta - the shadows are so crisp, and the bars contrast beautifully with the soft curves of the wisteria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful summer shadows! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. doorways are so nice and gateways even nicer

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's neat Carletta! My mom had a wisteria vine..I hadn't thought of that in years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. inviting place to visit and have a glass of tea... or a beer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shadow creates a very attractive graphic, something one could just stare at and explore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a very welcoming scene
    gates make the best shadows

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shadows of the gate !

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an inviting little gate. Beautiful photo and poem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beyond garden gate
    world of light seduces me—
    I’ll stay in shadows.

    My Shadow Shots

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much going on in such a little space - you have the grass, the bricks, the wood , the metal and the light in one mystical mix!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shadow of the gate... great entry for Shadow Shot Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely shadows and friendly invitation ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carletta,

    Just read your comment about like intersts and now I'm looking at this cool gate and shadows photo. I would say "Yeah, I have to agree."

    Hugs
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shots like this just make me feel that sigh at the end of a nice warm day feeling Carletta, I love it!

    ReplyDelete