Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday - Almost Wordless

Be sure to enlarge and see the little plant visitor on the bottom bud!
For more Mellow Yellow Monday posts
click the badge........................................>


25 comments:

  1. Very nice. I almost missed the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute! Buttercups right? Beautiful, we use to hole them under our chins and if it reflected yellow on your skin then you were fickle!
    ps got my mellow yellow url straightened out. I wish I knew how to delete the messed up ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....I spotted that little visitor right away....great mellow yellow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so summer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photos. I love the detail when enlarged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful, clear yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! i had to smile at the little guy.. he must have been thirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful these are. I'm so glad you said to enlarge this. I would have never seen the visitor...Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, Carletta though I must admit the Mosquito (??) didn't thrill me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very mellow yellow and I found the little visitor..

    Cool closeups !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very beautiful... glad to have you back posting my friend.
    Tom
    My blogs: Wiggers World and Pictures & Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers. I love yellow.

    Our Flower Pot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes. I saw the little spider. Very nice pictures. Happy MYM!

    ReplyDelete
  14. **Thumbs UP!** I caught a little critter like that one time - but he was on a weed - nothing so pretty as your sunny flowers! They DO look like buttercups - but they're not really... are they?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful yellow!

    I have mine up this time.

    Junie

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can keep that little guy--we have enough of our own!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty yellow. The ant looks like he's found a lovely spot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty! I love yellow flowers. I posted the yellow flowers on my cactus Saturday, should have saved them for Mellow Yellow Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Duch a bright, cheerful shade of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got a greata capture of the visitor on those beautiful yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such beautiful, bright little spots of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Delightful photos for the theme. Buttercups are so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice Carletta. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely yellow blossoms ... thanks for the tip to look for the little cutie ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete