Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mellow Yellow From Bud to Blossom






For more Mellow Yellow posts
click the badge.................>

36 comments:

  1. wow! great shot and the flowers are simply beautiful!!!
    MellowYellowMonday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely captures of the transformation from bud to blossoms :)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love the beauty of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your yellow flower makes me smile. I love yellow-colored flowers in particular.

    I trust you had a nice Easter. Have a great week.

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful flower Great yellow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sunny colored flowers! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this very moment I am listening to Handel's "I know that my Redeemer liveth ". That's the music to start the day with! Thanks for sharing your beautiful yellow flowers! Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three times the beauty! Love that first bud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic shots, especially the bud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful series of photos. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo neat and just gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so very beautiful, Carletta! I'm waiting for my tulips... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful flowers...I love the bud...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful! It's still cold here but Spring has sprung anyway. There are daffodils across the street (and in front of my house where I can't see them, I guess). And now your beautiful photos! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Well done! Love your Easter post too! Lu

    ReplyDelete
  17. so delicate, what a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice. What a pretty flower

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love to watch the progression from bud to flower....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Delightful series of photos.
    Is it a daffodil? Gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. What more can one say?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just checking in. Love your Mellow Yellow! Spring is finally arriving! =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great shots!! Such a pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How pretty!
    I love yellow. It's such a happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, I imagine you leaning over that flower with your camera all day even knowing that's not how you got that awesome capture.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful! I hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like this series of shots. So pretty. Ironically, I was just on the phone with my daughter an hr. ago and I mentioned "Mellow Yellow" and didn't know if she knew it was a song; she did because hubby and I play all kinds of music.

    ReplyDelete