Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today's Flowers
A Valentine Birthday Bouquet


February 14, 2009


For more Today's Flowers
click the badge...............>

41 comments:

  1. Looks like someone really loves you !
    Beautiful flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers! Roses and lilys - I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carletta

    Wonderful roses and marvelous bouquets!!!
    Hope you have a nice week, my friend.

    Luiz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great flowers, just beautiful!!
    Hope you can enjoy the bouquet for many days to come.
    - Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet! Happy Birthday! The lilies make the bouquet extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such roses for any day - winter or summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful bouquet of roses and lilys! I hope you will enjoy them for long!
    Have a nice week and thank you for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday! You've got some beautiful bouquets.! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Valentine Bouquet. My gift was a watch - I'll have to post it later. All these beautiful flowers are making me long for springtime. Spring fever is getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carletta: Beautiful roses and lilies for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look almost as nice as the flowers I gave Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely Carletta, beautiful bouquet. Happy Valentine's Day one day later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful roses and a beautiful Valentine bouquet....
    Have a great week....
    Love from Portugal...
    Lurdes

    ReplyDelete
  14. is it your birthday? I love those flowers, so pretty,

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely birthday flowers!!
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! You are always a Valentine!

    Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are beautiful birthday and Valentines Day Flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh yeah..can't get enough of roses and we're lucky to received them esp. V-Day. So special for me. Have a nice day. Great focus.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you struck gold on Valentine's Day! Those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lots of reds in this weeks installment of "Today's Flower."

    ReplyDelete
  22. You must be very much appreciated to receive such lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow...that is lovely valentine's bouquet

    thanks for ur drop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful bouquet ! I didn't get flowers I got a wooden cat, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely way to wish you Happy Birthday! Beautiful flowers. Have a great new year in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely bouquet for valentine's day!

    Thanks for your visit..love your blog!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely Roses!
    I featured them too, but they were only on loan!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is very beautiful. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I see someone still keeps watering his love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful bouquet. You are obviously someone's valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  31. They are so beautiful, Carletta!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful Birth-n-tine boquet, Carletta!! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love-ly flowers! And happy birthday. I agree that Valentines Day is for everyone. Hope your days were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful! In every angle its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What lovely bouquets ... how nice to receive and to share them with us. My Today's Flowers is at Happily Retired Gal ... posted Monday.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  36. That's a really pretty bouquet and I'll bet it smelled wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a beautiful flowers!! Roses are looking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete