Friday, April 4, 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Below the Clouds

I took this late in the afternoon on Easter Sunday. I was less than a mile from my front door.

50 comments:

  1. beautiful sky, you live in a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss, are you a fairy or a magician?
    Every time I come here I got a surprize ... each photo of ours is like a painting on a canvas!
    I'm thrilled with this one ... to the Louvre now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like quintarantinos comment, lol, I understand a little more why you guys wanted to move back there, it makes me jealous... is my room above the garage ready??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, fantastic shot! mine's up too hope you can drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another one of those pictures that make me long to be there...I and my best friend in life always loved clouds like these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carletta
    Jane says hello... and thank you.
    Now this is a perfect Sky I so like these clouds.
    Thank you for joining in with the fun of Sky Watch again.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I like the way they're just sitting on the horizon and no higher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely place to live. The sky is beautiful. My sky was from Easter day too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sky watch. Nice clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems as though I could reach up and touch those marvelous clouds. To follow the road on such a bright day would be a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Country roads, take me home
    To the place I belong
    West virginia, mountain momma
    Take me home, country roads


    Gorgeous photo ... taken on the perfect day! Of course, "Almost Heaven, West Virginia" popped into my mind when I saw your post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sky and wonderful colore:) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to stroll down the lane and see the sky.

    Come Visit my skies from Canvey Island.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clouds! I'm pretty much fascinated with them at the moment. This is a great image. The sky is a beautiful blue too. I'd like to just dive in...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You must be out far enough that you truly enjoy the sounds of silence. I have the main street in town one block from my house! I envy you your remoteness. Also, thank you for commenting at my blog and saying I may not be out of my mind about this Blogger issue! At last someone hears me.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful clouds and I really like the title you gave this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those clouds look like alien beings invading your territory. lol Beautiful shot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will try this one more time, it seems not to want to take my comments tonight... Great Job! I can feel the peace on this road.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! I love the clouds. It looks like you could almost drive in to them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sky is wonderful. Wonderful shot. I love the look of the clouds in the sky. Looks like a painting. Wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like the sky goes on forever (and it does) beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice long road with the clouds at the end

    ReplyDelete
  23. To me the clouds look like fluffy spaceships coming in for a landing. ;-) I really like this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The best roads lead to home!

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely sky watch. Nice clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely. My favourite type of clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes very similar to mine!!...and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Carletta: What a beautiful sky. I love white puffy clouds. Where have they been this winter?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looking at your beautiful photos just makes me want to start packing!

    Now wondering if new home construction is down because of a higher power...

    Thank God I can still see vast expansive land on Sky Watch!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like the clouds coming to you:) A very great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ah-h-h-h! So soothing...the music and the scenery.
    I'll be back when I can sit longer than 2 mintues at my computer.
    Thanks for visiting AND for commenting. Love lurkers but love commenting lurkers even better.

    ReplyDelete
  32. And I just came back to tell you that was only the truth ...
    Well, in matter of fact now that I read it again with one ot two mistakes but I hope you don't give me a C for that!
    You know hwaht? I'm going to put you on my BLOGS TO VISIT list. I think it's fair.

    ReplyDelete
  33. love these puffy clouds with shadows underneath. nice shot

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such an endearing view. Simple, sweet, pleasant in every way!

    Q-Tino's comment cracked me up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice, the sky is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your sky watch photo.
    The clouds are coming down to meet you.

    I just joined today

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great view.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely, Carletta. So pretty. We have rain scheduled her, but nice weather for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very nice, great picture, good Skywatch.

    Denise BC

    ReplyDelete
  41. I've been out taking pictures of clouds all day!! See what you do to me, lol.

    Really, I just had to come by for one more look at your beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. That's a sky inviting to dream !

    The little squirrel is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  43. that is beautiful, the clouds and road stretching out.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Carletta,

    Very nice shot...I like the way the clouds disappear in the distance...

    Thanks for your flattering comment in my blog.

    Cheers,


    Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  45. awesome clouds. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete