Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Glimpse of What's to Be





I love how the tops of the acorns are lying in the midst of the iris' pushing through.






I love the green against the brick.







Spring broccoli it ain't!!!








I hope the tender lilac buds survive the passing deer. This would be a tempting dessert for them!!


To be continued.......

8 comments:

  1. Carletta: I love your signs of spring photos. you certainly capture the essence of the start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Carletta :)
    Beautiful pictures! No signs of spring here yet. I hope it's hiding under the snow!
    Have a great day,
    Rue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my wordless. I love the name of your blog and your photographs are wonderful to look at...
    enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I hope your lilacs bloom too! I love lilacs...
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carletta
    I called to say thankyou for you visit today and for leaving a nice comment.. You do have a great blog here with some mighty fine pictures. Your qwriting style makes for easy reading.. I will be linking back here from Wiggers World if that is O.K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love these pictures! Isn't moss the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete